Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wii Fit may be come We R Fit!

Thanks to my shopping savvy friend, Jan, (who called around and found one in stock) I got a Wii Fit today. We have been playing it every since I brought it home around 3 pm. Ryan, Ian, Kara, Joey, Mike and I have all played with it. It has some real challenging games. It tells you your BMI and keeps track of your weight and the amount of time that you use it every week. It makes your character look like you, according to your height and weight....Unfortunately, my Mii is a little chubby...just like me!
You can walk a tightrope, hula hoop, yoga, head butt the soccer ball, ski the shalom, ski jump, etc.... We have enjoyed having the kids over playing with us. It is great family fun and after the initial investment, pretty cheap entertainment. And to be fair, I must tell you that Mike beat me at golf tonight by two or three points. Stop by and I will challenge you to a game or two!

No comments: