Mike, Austin and Ryan
Joe, Jeanie, Maurine, Garry, JaniceJeanie, Maurine, Janice
~3 sisters~


Garry with his gag gift because he showed up without Gracie and he NEVER goes anywhere without Gracie! (she was working)

Jared^

Joyce, Addison, Joe
Kenny, Cowgirl Addison, Janice
Ryan and Kara, my sweet kids
German Chocolate Cake
made her visits
greeting everyone.
Garry, Addison and me.

Austin, Angela and Addison
Addision and Andy
We had a great time last night at the Wildcatter Ranch in Graham, Texas. They have great food and beautiful scenery. Four of my siblings were there, but Tim who lives in California was unable to make it. Apparently he is still holding a 50-year old grudge because I am the spoiler of a labor day picnic when Mom had to go to the hospital to deliver me. jk

Austin, Angela and Addison
Addision and AndyWe had a great time last night at the Wildcatter Ranch in Graham, Texas. They have great food and beautiful scenery. Four of my siblings were there, but Tim who lives in California was unable to make it. Apparently he is still holding a 50-year old grudge because I am the spoiler of a labor day picnic when Mom had to go to the hospital to deliver me. jk
If you are in the area, check out the Wildcatter. Garry and Gracie stayed there a few weeks ago, went horseback riding, swimming, etc and loved it. Garry is just back from a trip to Cancun where they stayed at a five star resort and he said he preferred the Wildcatter to Cancun.
Maurine's cake was scrumptious and pretty with chocolate leaves and all. With all my partying this week, I am sure I have put on a few pounds. Mike made me a German Chocolate pie as that is what Mom always made for me. (Isn't he the best!) and my 88 year old neighbor lady made me an Italian Cream cake and I have a little bit of birthday cake left from the party with my friends, and the cheesecake from work and in between that, Maurine made a delicious lemon meringue pie when we ate dinner at her house this week.... need I say more?.... I need to go work out on my WiiFit! .... but I'm a little afraid as it weighs you and measures your BMI! I think I may be in trouble this week.
Disclaimer: I have edited these photo captions several times and can't get them all to stay with the photos.







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jeanie! Looks like you had a lot of fun with the family! Wish we could have been there! Love you!
Post a Comment