There's nothing like a girl's night out to refresh you. Tonight nine of us got together and had dinner, visited and played games. Remember spoons? Well, we played several rounds and I guess years of practice when we were kids .... and my monkey arms, paid off. I never even got an S! and we played a few rounds of 31. That was a new one on me, but it was fun!
I thought about being a no-show as the last few days, weeks - the last month, has been more stressful than usual, but I am glad I went. It was just what I needed!
Thank God for girlfriends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love spoons, last time I played someone almost ripped out my ear as they yanked out my earing.
I'm missing out on something good - what's Spoons? Glad you had a fun night out!
Leslie, Spoons is a card game where you collect a set of cards, all the while watching the spoons on the table. There is one less spoon than the number of people playing. It is most fun in a large group. Whenever the first person gets a set of cards, they quietly grab a spoon and wait for everyone else to notice. The person without a spoon, and there are sometimes big fights over spoons, gets a letter until someone has spelled out SPOONS. The first person to spell out SPOONS is the big loser. Great fun.
Post a Comment