Mara sent me these pictures of Nik in his new mushroom swimming pool. What a great idea, a cool spot to play but with a cover to protect from the harsh sun. Wish I could see him but will have to wait until they come to the states since I don't plan on going to Greece. The pictures and videos that Mara sends will have to suffice.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Baby Nik at 5 months
Mara sent me these pictures of Nik in his new mushroom swimming pool. What a great idea, a cool spot to play but with a cover to protect from the harsh sun. Wish I could see him but will have to wait until they come to the states since I don't plan on going to Greece. The pictures and videos that Mara sends will have to suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment