Friday, June 13, 2008

Pancho duty!

I have taken on a second job this week, taking care of my feline nephew, Pancho.

Garry and Gracie have entrusted the care of Pancho to me while they are in Arkansas. Considering the last time I was in charge, they are either very forgiving or very desperate for assistance. Poor Pancho, by the time I remembered to feed him his morning meal, it was 1 p.m. Normally, you would think, well, they will never know and Pancho survived, ----- so what! But when I got there, Gracie had a pen and notebook set out and wanted to know what time I had been there! Dilemma! I just wrote... Pancho was starving!

But when they got back and brought me a nice gift, I confessed that I was unworthy! I think I am on Pancho probation as they are calling me to be sure that I didn't forget....Oh, and you have to feed him 1/4 a cup of food twice a day. I told Garry I thought 1/2 a cup of food once a day was sufficient, but they said that would not work and if I didn't agree to that, they would find someone else! And after he eats half of his bowl, he runs to the bathroom and wants to be brushed for a little while. Very spoiled kittykat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim was right on... cats have STAFF! Glad we don't have any!

Mara said...

SO true so true, although you would think Rocky (Tim and Rhonda's dog) needs a cheering team to eat, he won't eat unless if you are there to encourage him every few bites, takes about 1/2 an hour.