We are a family of globe trotters. Just this year: Angela and Andy spent three weeks in Europe celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary while Andy's parent's took the kids to Disney World.
Tim has been to Greece and met his newest grandson, Nik. Kara has been to Canada, California and Las Vegas in the last few months. Garry and Gracie have been to Houston and Arkansas.
Tim's family have all been in Hawaii getting some nice R&R. I called him while he was there and I could hear the waves in the background, nice... Wish I was there now!
Joe is getting ready for his third trip to Niger, Africa for a mission trip with his church. Please pray for his team. Last year one of the guys from his church had an attack of appendicitis and had to have emergency surgery in Niger, one of the poorest countries in the world. From what I hear, the hospital there was lacking in sanitary conditions. After the surgery, he was flown to somewhere in Europe to recover. And here is a lesson for you, if your family is traveling abroad, be sure you have an up to date passport. Because this guy's wife was unable to join him after his surgery because she did not have a passport. So in addition to praying that they have a successful mission trip, please pray that they stay healthy too.
Daddy always, without fail, prayed for 'journeying mercies' when we traveled. I am grateful for God's journeying mercy for our past trips and pray for continued mercy as we travel on the paths ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thought it was traveling mercies?
Bryan & I will be making our 2nd trip this year to Jamaica in just a few weeks!
Post a Comment