What three words would you use to describe yourself? or your family or friends?
Two of my co-workers are in a Bible study group and part of their homework was to ask their family and co-workers to write down three words to describe them...
What words describe you? Loving, kind, hostile, stubborn, thoughtful, responsible, lazy, obsessive, controlling, loud, hateful, manipulating, generous, carefree; .... add your own ....
Would there be more negative adjectives or positive?
Oh, I think that three positive words that describe me are: parsimonious (I certainly think that is a good thing...to be frugal, especially in this economy!), thoughtful, dedicated....
Negative: cynical, stubborn, nosy (OK, I really had to think hard to come up with nosy, but maybe that is because I am arrogant too........although to quote Ryan, 'I'm not arrogant, I'm just extremely confident!')
What words would you use to describe yourself? May the good qualities outweigh the bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment