I'm ready for fall! It's hottter than Hades out here with temperatures reaching the triple digits.. 20 or more days over 100 degrees!.. Can't wait for autumn to arrive.
By the way, the Hottern' Hell Hundred bike ride is coming up August 23rd . If you are a bike rider, check out their web site. Garry and Gracie are planning on making it on the 50 mile ride. Why don't you join them?
My friends and I are volunteering with registration. We enjoyed it last year.
Remember in the old days when Tim's family would come and Dad and all the guys rode in the HHH? I recall how Dad was so grateful that Garry's bike had a flat tire so he could volunteer to get on the sag wagon and get a ride to the finish line and "let" Garry ride his bike. Oh, the good ole' days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment