Monday, January 14, 2008

30 years later

Wedding ~1978 Style!

Crystal as my flower girl and Eric as the ring bearer! Aren't they cute!








We had a great time on our 30th anniversary! We went to Frisco and stayed the night at a nice hotel and we ate at La Hacienda Ranch, my favorite metroplex restaurant. We had breakfast at the Original Pancake House. Their buttermilk pancakes were delicious and I really didn't think I even liked pancakes that well, but these were amazing. We watched the movie, The Bucket List. We wondered if it would be good after hearing about all the bad reviews that it got, but when the movie ended the audience broke out in applause. It was a real fun movie!
We also went to the IMAX in Colleyville and watched Beowulf in 3-D. It was real neat. The special effects were so good. Then to top it all off, we went to McBride's steak house downtown, the same place we have gone for the last 30 years and had dinner tonight. What a nice anniversary weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What cool wedding photos. I can't get over Mike's glasses! way cool - and Andrew really is a spitting image of his dad Eric. It's obvious from this picture. So cute!

Leslie said...

What a beautiful bride! You look amazing. (Andrew sure does look like Eric there!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanie said...

Do not reply to the above. It is "junk spam" I could not delete it. It is foregin language spam!