
I started haphazardly cleaning out my junk room and the second box that I opened, I found an excuse to come back to the computer and post this (instead of continuing with my cleaning).
This is a map of Mom and Dad's honeymoon trip. In Dad's handwriting at the bottom of the page it says "Honeymoon Route of Len & Edna 3,500 miles Proverbs 3:6"
They started in Ault, Colorado and made a round trip, stopping in Santa Ana where Dad's father and stepmother lived. In one of their old photos, (I will have to find it) this map was posted on the wall by the kitchen or living room door like a decoration.
In case you are wondering the scripture says: Proverbs 3:6 NIV In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 comment:
Very ccol. Maybe a treasure room instead of junk?
Janice
Post a Comment