Saturday, January 19, 2008

Doors Galore~

You never realize how many doors you have in your house until you decide to replace them. Many years ago, a little strong willed boy named Ryan, kicked holes in several of our hollow panel doors. I remember one time in particular, when he was about 5, decked out in his cowboy boots, and big sister Kara would not let him in her room. Ryan proceeded to kick the door and promptly made a big hole! Tonight, many years later, Ryan is helping Mike replace the doors. I was Mike's helper for a while, but I was I extremely grateful when Ryan showed up to help.

Oh, and for the record, we were inspired to buy doors today because Home Depot had a big sale, or so we thought. They were out of the size we needed so we went to Lowe's where we found that Home Depots sale price was Lowe's regular price!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goes to show that it pays to shop around! LOL