I have been working on a collection of Mom's recipes, but I have put in on the back burner because I was having trouble getting motivated with the holidays and also I was not able to find paper and stickers for scrapbooking that were exclusively for cooking.
On our trip to the Dallas area last weekend, I found a store in Colleyville called the Scrapbook Pad. It had the largest area of cooking related supplies that I have found. Hopefully, I will have time to get started on this again. It was to have been a Christmas gift for 2007, but now, maybe it will be released by Christmas '09! I don't want any pressure! Angela has offered to type up some of the recipes for me to help me get this back on track. Thanks Angela!
It's looking very good, I like the color. Will you be able to remove the recipe card to take to the kitchen so you don't have to take the whole scrapbook
P.S. I used your Easy as Pie Crust recipe today for my quiche and apple pie, but I didn't use G. Glidewell's recipe, I had some homemade oatmeal cookies that I wanted to use so I crumbled them up on top of the apple pie, pretty good.
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. Ashley Smith Robinson
3 comments:
It's looking very good, I like the color. Will you be able to remove the recipe card to take to the kitchen so you don't have to take the whole scrapbook
P.S. I used your Easy as Pie Crust recipe today for my quiche and apple pie, but I didn't use G. Glidewell's recipe, I had some homemade oatmeal cookies that I wanted to use so I crumbled them up on top of the apple pie, pretty good.
Mara, the scrapbook has a plastic cover for each page. Hopefully that will work!
You are so smart to think of using your oatmeal cookies on top of your pie.
Do you advertise American food at the Kokaroka? I bet that would get you lots of business from tourist.
Post a Comment