
Fresh from heaven.... little Brayden James, my new great-nephew was born today. Proud parents, Jessica and Steven were all aglow as was new grandma Diann, new aunt Lora Nicole and great grandma Kay!
He looks a lot like Ray, his great-grandfather! He was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 21 inches long with some brown hair. So cute!
Hopefully I will be reporting on Mara and Arthur's little arrival soon. I haven't heard from her in a while so maybe little Nick will be here soon.
Mike's birthday was yesterday and Maurine and Robins is tomorrow. We have lots of family birthdays in one week. Mara, will little Nick come this week too?
He looks a lot like Ray, his great-grandfather! He was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 21 inches long with some brown hair. So cute!
Hopefully I will be reporting on Mara and Arthur's little arrival soon. I haven't heard from her in a while so maybe little Nick will be here soon.
Mike's birthday was yesterday and Maurine and Robins is tomorrow. We have lots of family birthdays in one week. Mara, will little Nick come this week too?

1 comment:
I've always been a procrastinator, so I'm thinking lil' Nik will be coming in late, my personal bet is Feb. 8, but I really am hoping for something sooner.
Post a Comment