Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving tumble

When we were in Oklahoma Thanksgiving day, we stopped at our relatives house that was the scene of a bad fire a month or so before. The house is now vacant and we were peering into the windows to spy the damage.

Ryan was bending down looking at a shedded snake skin and as I stepped off the porch, I put my hand on his shoulder to steady me and I stepped down on a landscape timber, which rolled, causing me to tumble forward, pushing Ryan down and I tumbled right on top of him! If only it were videotaped we might have a chance at winning America's Funniest Video... Oh well, we were both a little shaken and a little dirty, but nothing wounded except our pride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did Ryan check out Brooke? She saw his photo and is interested. A junior at University of the Pacific.