Friday, November 21, 2008

Quick, Easy, and Delicious

I made enchiladas last night and Mike said they were the best I have ever made. They were also one of the easiest dishes I have ever made. Here is the recipe.


1 to 1 1/2 lbs hamburger browned
1 envelope Taco Bell taco seasoning
corn tortillas
14 oz. Hatch green chile enchilada sauce
3 t0 4 cups of grated cheese

Drain beef, add seasoning. Spoon a hefty scoop of beef and a sprinkle of grated cheese into each corn tortilla and roll up. Poor can of green chile enchilada sauce over the top. Sprinkle with more cheese. Bake at 350 until hot~ Enjoy~

Sometimes I add onion to the hamburger meat while it is simmering and if we are cooking for a crowd, we usually do one pan with green sauce and one with red enchilada sauce. I didn't include onions in this recipe because Mike said he thought these were better without. I think maybe he was real hungry!

No comments: