We interrupt these vacation photos to celebrate the beginning of fall with a great dessert. I stopped at MarketStreet on the way home today and they were sampling this and I went right home to make it.
Praline Pumpkin Pie Bars
Praline Pumpkin Pie Bars
1 pkg Butter Pecan Cake mix, divided
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1 egg
1 (30 oz) can Libby's pure 100% pumpkin pie mix or regular pumpkin pie mix (pre-seasoned, a sweeter version. I used the 100% as that is what I sampled at the store and it was plenty sweet)
2 eggs
2/3 cup of milk
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup butter, softened
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat bottom of 9x13 pan with cooking spray, set aside.
Set aside 1 cup dry cake mix in a medium bowl. Combine remaining cake mix with 1/2 cup butter, melted and 1 egg. Mix well. Press evenly into pan.
In another medium mixing bowl, combine pumpkin filling,
2 eggs, and milk until blended. Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the cake mix. Cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly, sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly. Enjoy~

3 comments:
Looks really good, and I love pumpkin.
Thanks for the great recipe and I enjoyed viewing your pictures. I would love to have a slice of that pizza!
Marie
I'm going to make these! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment