This is a picture of one of the many scenic vistas at Clark Gardens in Mineral Wells, Texas. I imagine in a month or two everything will be in bloom. We went last Saturday and explored. It was super windy, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless. Check out James blog for more photos of reflections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
looks like a wonderful place to visit
We went there a few years ago when it was in full bloom and it was very pretty.
This reflection photo looks like it's waiting ... for Spring maybe? For all that beautiful color that I can only imagine? Very nice - you caught the mood perfectly.
I really want to walk there.
Such a sweet choice for Weekend Reflections.
Just beautiful!! Lovely reflections in there-
Beautiful! Looks like a peaceful place to spend some time. :)
A very pretty atmosphere of stillness and peace - even though it may have been windy!
Post a Comment