We had a great flight to NYC. Last night we saw Wicked on Broadway. It was awesome. I highly recommend it. Today, we have been to the Guggenheim Museum and the Museum of Natural History. It was raining so we have put off going to Ellis Island until tomorrow.
I was commenting on Kara's phone Internet service that it was "too slow" and I think all the cab driver heard was "too slow" and he gave us a harrowing drive to our hotel from the airport. Reminded me of Ryan's driving. :)
Tomorrow, Ellis Island, Empire State Building and shopping. Taking lots of pictures but I don't have a way to upload them now.
Great weather, temperature wise and the rain made for a great museum day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very exciting can't wait to see the photos.
Sounds like you had to much fun. Glad you had a fun trip and glad your home. see you on Sat
Post a Comment