Oh I love this! Now how are they related...? Your side of the family?P.S. I see the Gift og Fear in your books... have you finished it yet?
Bryan is Janice, my sister's oldest child. Almost finished with the book. I ordered you and Kara a copy of it.
wait until you see the self portraits at the colosseum in rome and the ponte vecchio bridge in florence! LOL
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
Mailroom supplies
3 comments:
Oh I love this! Now how are they related...? Your side of the family?
P.S. I see the Gift og Fear in your books... have you finished it yet?
Bryan is Janice, my sister's oldest child.
Almost finished with the book. I ordered you and Kara a copy of it.
wait until you see the self portraits at the colosseum in rome and the ponte vecchio bridge in florence! LOL
Post a Comment