Thursday, July 9, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies

2 1/2 cups butter
2 1/2 cups peanut butter
2 1/2 cups white sugar
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
5 1/4 cups flour
3 3/4 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla

Cream butter and peanut butter. Add sugars and mix together. Add eggs, beating well. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Roll in to balls, place on baking pan, mash with a fork to make crisscross design. Bake in 375 oven for 10-12 minutes.

You can cut the recipe in half, but then you wouldn't have enough to share with your friends and neighbors.

Janice requested this recipe. I was planning on making these this weekend, but Mike requested Oatmeal Raisin, even though peanut butter are one of his favorite cookies. I guess once in a while I should make something he requests. :)

No comments: