Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Game time!

Tim called me from Pennsylvania a few days ago to recommend a game to me that they had just played, Buzzword. I told him that we had fun playing Blokus on Christmas day. Today, at Books a Million, I found a trivia game that I might actually be able win. It is called, 'Eat It' and everything is about food. How many stripes on a Keebler Fudge Stripe cookie? Complete this jingle... etc... I can handle that better than ancient history, sports, or geography questions. I may have to buy that for our get-to-gather next Thanksgiving.

If I had only known that someone would get rich off of the idea of Buzzword. I used to play that game in a chat room on line years ago. Someone thinks of a list of words that all have one other work in common. Like: trail goods news towel..... and the common word is paper.

Hey, you can play Blokus on line, just click on the link above!

No comments: