Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrapbooking time!















I have finally taken time to work on my scrapbook cookbook of Mom's recipes. This is the first completed page of this recipe, but since I am making multiple books, I have much more work to do.
Note: The paper is antiqued to look old. I bought it that way. I did not get cupcake crumbs on it!

3 comments:

Mara said...

Yummy, CUPCAKES, I will have to ask dad to bring some chocolate chips when he comes to visit.

Jeanie said...

How can you live in a country without chocolate chips?

Can you chop up a few candy bars?

Mara said...

I recently did the chopping of a few candy bars and the chocolate chip cookies I made turned out pretty good, it was more of a chunky chocolate chip cookie. We also don't have Hershey's chocolate kisses and I miss making my peanut butter cookie with a kiss in the middle, oh well what can you do. Besides it's all junk food anyways.