Showing off my new area rug. My neighbor had a smaller one that she brought over because she thought it would match my furniture and I liked it so much I ordered this one. I think it adds nice color to the room.
Mike still reminds me that he misses his LazyBoy recliner, but I did not like how they look. It was a rocking one and that is the part that he misses. The club chair looks much nicer tho, I agree. It does recline back, but doesn't rock.
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. Ashley Smith Robinson
3 comments:
Looks good and does brighten up the room.
Janice
I like it also and the arm chair looks super comfy, much prettier than an lazy boy.
Mike still reminds me that he misses his LazyBoy recliner, but I did not like how they look. It was a rocking one and that is the part that he misses. The club chair looks much nicer tho, I agree. It does recline back, but doesn't rock.
Post a Comment