Do you remember your first real piece of jewelry or your first bottle of real perfume? I do! In the early 70s, my oldest brother Tim was in Marine boot camp in Quantico, Virginia. He sent each of his three sisters a necklace and (probably the next year) a bottle of perfume. The perfume I got was L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci. I bought a bottle of this yesterday, just for old time's sake. It smells so good.The necklace pictured is the one that I received. I don't remember if we got to chose which one we wanted or if they were marked. I may have chosen this because I liked the color, but it is Janice's birthstone.
Thanks Tim for thinking of your little sisters, all those years ago!

2 comments:
What necklace? Someone out there owes me one:)
Janice
I think maybe my memory is just better than yours. You got one of each! Do you remember what yours looked like? ... and what perfume you got? But maybe since you were older, you had other jewelry from Kenny by then and you were not as impressed by it as much as I was.
Post a Comment