
Mike says he is 'in heaven' since he picked up his new Harley today. Now he is making room for it in the garage. It is a 2004 Dyna SuperGlide Harley made into a low rider. (I don't know when he will have time to ride it since he will be remodeling Princess' house. )


7 comments:
Well, blue is my favorite color. Kenny wants to know when he is getting his Harley tattoo? How about matching ones?
Janice
He can always ride it over to Kara's house when he does the remodeling work.
oh i'm so jealous!! it's looks really awesome though - love the color. Congrats Mike!
Why have comments been deleted?
In answer to Tim's question about the deleted comments. They were spam. Some stranger posted a note that said "click here" and who knows what it lead to. The first one I got, I actually clicked on it and it was a foreign language site. So now, I have the letters that you have to decipher if you leave a comment to try to cut down on this spam.
Post a Comment