I decided to thaw out some leftover tortilla soup for dinner tonight. I took out two containers from the fridge and dumped them in the pot, turned the heat on and went to play on the computer. When I went to stir the soup, I realized that only one of the containers had tortilla soup in it. The other one had chili! Oh, well, we will see how this tastes.....
Actually, it was REAL good. I may have invented a new recipe. I didn't even tell Mike what it really was at first. He said it was real good, but pretty spicy! I may learn to label my frozen food, but usually, I just freeze food and throw it out a few months later. I am not too good at actually reheating to eat.
I am sure I have the same theory with plants. If I get a poinsettia for Christmas, I usually get tired of it before it dies. Am I able to throw it out directly to the trash? No, I have to set it outside and let it die of "natural causes" first before I toss it in the trash! Does this make sense? No, of course not! I may need counseling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment