Thursday, December 13, 2007

It is too a word!



















Omigod, I was glad to see that there is an updated Oxford dictionary, even if it is full of crapola. Unibrow, wasn't a real word before now? (This article is from an issue of People magazine.) Next time we all get together, maybe we will have this dictionary to use for our fricking Scrabble games, not the bogus one we used at Thanksgiving. I am sure that this one has "blinky" in it since it has these other "new" words, especially since http://www.dictionary.com/ does list it as a word. Maybe I can smoosh Tim in a game for once and he won't be such a buzzkill. Nyah!

Omigod, my spellcheck does not have these new words yet! It shows them as all misspellings!

3 comments:

Mara said...

You are so funny, I use fricking all of the time instead of a cussword, it just sounds more polite.

Anonymous said...

Bogus is one of my favorite words. If it doesn't seem right, it must be bogus!
Val

Ameeko said...

Haha...That was so funny, I feel barfy....another word that should totally be in that dictionary.