Just wanted you to brush up on your game. Scrabble is on the venue for Thanksgiving. So be ready to play. We may have a big tournament in memory of C.L. and Edna Mae~!
I bought a new game so we can have more than one game going on at once. Turkey day is 5 weeks away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wish I could be there, have fun. I can see the food now, but my nurse would tell me not to eat so much maybe it's a good thing I'm not coming.
Jon and I always seem to get into fights over Scrabble. We've played with just the two of us, and whoever loses is always mad. I guess we are just sore losers. Also we play sometimes with my parents- my dad always wins in those cases, so we are both mad and sore losers then. I don't know....
The last time Eric and I played Scrabble we were wowing each other with the caliber of the words we could put down, words like "book" and "toy". All I can say is that I'm about as good at Scrabble as I am at playing pool! Sounds like fun!
Mara, we will miss you but can't wait to be introduced to little Nickolas when he arrives.
We can put Kelly and Jon at different tables so there will be no agruing.
We played Scrabble at a cookout at Joe's tonight and I definitely need to brush up on my Scrabble. I will have to play on line against the computer. That is a good way to learn new words. Maybe that is what Jon and Kelly need to do, play against the computer instead of playing against each other.
I'll play against Eric and Leslie!
Post a Comment