- If you haven't visited my niece Angela's new blog yet, you should. She writes about her life and her point of view on current events. Her stories are insanely funny. The blog heading states that it is the 4th Funniest blog on the web....I think she may be wrong about that, I haven't found one more humorous than hers. Now then, to address the question everyone is asking, Tall Curly Biscuit? What a name! Well, that describes Angela very well. She is tall with curly hair and (I recently found out myself) biscuit is slang for an attractive woman, and she certainly fits the bill. Everyone needs a chuckle now and then. Go ahead click here to have a few for yourself.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Tall Curly Biscuit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice new background, guess I just not smart enough to do it.
Post a Comment