Ryan and Mike with Creed enjoying Sunday's beautiful weather, post earthquake.
Creed and Joey
We had a nice visit with Ryan while he was in town for his 10th High School Reunion. Saturday night, Mike had gone to bed and I was watching TV while lying on the sofa. I thought that I heard Ryan come in the garage door and I felt the sofa rock to the east, back and forth, like Ryan was body slamming it! When I got up, no one was there! I ran to the bedroom and Mike was confused. He too, thought that Ryan was messing with us. We experienced the aftershocks of the earthquake in Prague, Oklahoma. It was a strange experience.
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. Ashley Smith Robinson
No comments:
Post a Comment