Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Treat


The bee tree and a closeup of the hive right inside the opening.



The awesome power of my new Panasonic Lumix 12x optical zoom camera. I took both shots of the house from the same spot!











































We went back to Lake Nocona today to show the kids Joe and Joyce's land as they had not been there yet. Ryan and Sarah took a little excursion in the kayaks. Kara napped most of the time and Mike and I fished a little bit with little luck. Kay went with us too and we had a nice Mother's Day. We ate at the Peach Orchard in Terrel Oklahoma. The best part of the day was spending time with family!

1 comment:

Mara said...

Wow amazing photos of the bees, Arthur and I were thinking of getting a beehive, I love the buzz of those little workers.