Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lake Arlington


Sarah took this picture of Lake Arlington when she was there with Ryan a few weeks ago. Great shot Sarah! Check out Weekend Reflections for more great images.

12 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a gorgeous capture! Stunning colors and I do love those watery reflections! Fantastic! Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Enjoy!

Sylvia

Nefertiti said...

Magnifique !

bon w end

http://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/

Lorac said...

Great shot! So much colour and warmth! Have great Memorial Day weekend!

Woody said...

It looks like the water is on fire. Very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful proof to be glad to have the ability to see. Please have a nice weekend.

daily athens

Regina said...

Wow its gorgeous!
Happy weekend.

James said...

What an amazing shot. The sky and the water make a great team. This is a top notch reflection.

Joanne said...

I love sunsets, this one is wonderful!

Jaz said...

wonderful picture

VioletSky said...

stunning view!

fini said...

superb shot, what can I say. Astonishing view, it's perfect!

Dani said...

breath-taking photo...