Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reflections

I took this picture of Times Square in NYC when we were visiting there in October 2009. I love the reflections of the lights on the wet pavement. It was taken on the night that we saw Wicked on Broadway and it was the only day it rained while we were there. Check out Newtown Area Photos website where they are asking for bloggers to post a picture showing a reflection. I love this picture and I have made it the desktop photo on my computer.

10 comments:

Paw's Pad said...

Great shot, your becomming a very good photographer.

Hilda said...

Such colorful reflected lights!

Happy weekend!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Very Beautiful! I would make it my desktop photo too. Lovely. We hope to go tp NYC next spring or summer.

Kat said...

Love this shot! It really captures all the excitement of New York. And how fun to see Wicked! Kathy

ksdoolittle said...

I was attracted to your post because of the title of your blog - The Joy is in the Journey. A much needed and appreciated reminder. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Great shot. It really grabs the mood of Times Square at night.

Woody said...

NYC has so many things to photograph and you captured a splendid reflection!

Leslie said...

Its beautiful!

Paula said...

I love it too!

Halcyon said...

I like this one! Very nice reflection and glad you enjoyed the show!!