Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love....

Bubbles: bubble gum, bubble wrap, bubble bath. Pulling weeds~it's good therapy. Angels. Quotes. Blogging. Dishwashers. Chocolate. Reese's peanut butter cups. Rainbows, butterflies, frogs, hummingbirds. Wading in the street after the rain. Relaxing in my hammock. Honey butter. Cookies. Pies. Sweets in general. My husband who spoils me and my kids who make me so proud~ My five siblings who share my wonderful memories of growing up in a loving home with the best parents. Trees, their strength, their shade, their beauty. Books: they let me experience so many things and meet so many interesting characters~Family history: "How do we know where we are going, if we don't know where we came from?" Sleep: ( I am rather put out by my body telling me that as I age, it doesn't require as much...) I love to cocoon in bed and read a good book. Bargains: especially 75% off racks. Shopping in general. Mexican food. Smiles. Laughter. Comfy shoes. Scalp massages by my awesome hairstylist! ;) Baking. Hanging out with my girlfriends. Family gatherings. Playing games ~ especially Scrabble. Thunderstorms. Birthdays. Watching it snow. Old hymns. Scripture promises. Jesus Christ: Who makes everything possible. Life in general. Now specifically!

What do you love? I couldn't sleep last night- my mind just won't shut off sometimes. So I started listing things I loved. It's is really better than counting sheep!

This blog was inspired by one of my blogger friends, Charla.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love.. trees as well... particularly in the winter time when I can see all of the clean lines of the trunk and branches. I like to consider what person each tree is most like.