I'm having a busy day, cleaning out the junk room, rearranging my clothes closet, boxing up Christmas sale items, baking peanut butter cookies, sampling peanut butter cookies :) , etc.
I have trouble staying focused. Does this happen to you? When you are cleaning and go from one room to another and something in THAT room needs your attention too? It is hard to stay on task. I am taking a break at the computer right now, and instead of going back to my other tasks, I think I should clean this messy desk! Maybe it has something to do with a short attention span? Not sure, but at least things are getting done to some degree. Focus girl, focus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am constantly going from one mess to another! I can relate!
Caleb already has the sock seam issue like Ryan did! It is just ridiculous!
When I clean I end up making a bigger mess than what I was originally trying to clean. I am very proud of myself because today I got rid of all of the clothes that really really don't and never will fit me again, the only problem is that the piles of clothes are now on my bed. Where will I sleep tonight?
Post a Comment