On our shopping trip this weekend, we stopped at the Armadillo Grill in Bowie to get a coke, etc. One area of the store was filled with packaged candy, snacks, etc. and NONE of it was priced. When I asked the clerk the price of something and why nothing was priced, this was her very matter of fact reply: "It is between $1.99 and $9.99. Everything in that section is expensive and if our customers know the price in advance they won't buy it!" What??? Are you serious?? I for one probably would have purchased more if I had known the prices. We won't be stopping there in the future.
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. Ashley Smith Robinson
No comments:
Post a Comment