Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Retreat

The view from the pier



The beehive tree

Front porch
The neighbors across the lake
Biggest catch of the day
I did it!
Gracie's catch
Garry and Gracie went to Capron's Cove today. It was a beautiful day. I will have to bring my bird identification book as there was great bird watching right in the tree by the screened-in porch. I also faced a fear, and went kayaking for the first time. I did have a mini panic attack when I drifted too far from the shore, but I paddled over to see the nice house they are building down the way. We all caught fish, Garry caught the biggest one. We had a great company, good food (waiting for my taste buds to recover from that fiery hot jalapeno) and beautiful weather. Thanks Joe and Joyce for letting us hang out at the Cove~

No comments: