
Kara and Ryan got me a hammock for Mother's Day. I love it! I have always wanted a hammock, as much for stargazing as for reading outdoors under the sun. I spent most of the afternoon on it, talking on the phone.
- Joey took pictures of Mike and I on it, but they are not blog worthy. :) ...and for those of you who wonder, we did not exceed the weight limit!)
- The kids fixed dinner -grilled chicken chipotle (delicious) and we had a great time visiting and playing games. Mike's Mom and Dad joined us too. These are the good ole' days!

2 comments:
Love the hammock.
What hours do you and Mike work?
Just curious.
We want dibs on the King bed, since Nik will probably be sleeping in between us to bad it will be winter or I would sleep outside on the hammock. And I will definitely be doing some after Thanksgiving shopping, get ready here we come.
Post a Comment