I recently discovered the website www.paperbackswap.com. You can post books that you have that you no longer want, and after posting 10 books, you get credit to order books that you want. I have sent two books out and I have ordered one so far. The postage is much cheaper than the price of buying a new book. ($2.23) for the books that I sent out. And the neat thing is, you can print out the package label and postage from their site. I usually just put on stamps to equal the amount, but you can set up a postage bank and print out the label complete with postage. I am reading Whistling in the Dark now and it is one that I ordered from this site and I got it for free.
...and I just got a request to send a book to Rocklin, CA where my brother lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment