Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun Weekend






We went to Waco and watched the Baylor/Texas Tech basketball game. Baylor won! Caleb was a good little fan and when we got back to their house, he had to show us his basketball moves! So cute!

Five of us six siblings were there. Tim and Rhonda were in town visiting Jon, Kelly and Caleb. We missed Janice and Kenny! We talked about them all night! :)
We ate at Ninfa's Mexican food, very good. I do think that the awful tasting Waco water is a bad reflection on Dr. Pepper. Since Waco is where Dr. Pepper was invented, they should have the best Dr. Pepper anywhere. It is hard to get a Coke anywhere in the area. If you had never tasted Dr. Pepper and had one mixed with Waco water (which tasted like dirt) you would wonder why anyone can stand the taste it. It was terrible. I had to order bottled water! and I never drink bottled water. But investing in a bottled water distributor to service the Waco area would probably be a gold mine!

Angela, Andy, Austin and Addison were nice enough to host me at their house in Southlake.

Angela, Maurine, and I went shopping on Sunday and Maurine and I stopped at Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes in Decatur on the way home. Good, quality family time.

No comments: