Kara bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner and put it together at my house. We tried it on my new wool area rug that sheds like crazy... It worked so well that we went back to the store and bought another one for me. They are amazing! I had just vacuumed Saturday but there was so much crud that was discarded after vacuuming the whole house.
I have a bad allergy to dust mites so maybe this will help.... Well, a maid would help too as housekeeping has never been my strong suit. I wonder if insurance would pay for a maid?... for medical reasons?

2 comments:
Sounds good, we have a lot of dust here, I can dust everyday and there is still more dust, I guess because Greece has been lived in for thousands of years, dust is primarily old skin cells, GROSS.
I have been wanted one of these, but sort of waiting until my old one dies.
Post a Comment