 |
| The birthday boy with Dad and Mom |
 |
| Creed seeing his firetruck for the first time. |
 |
| Is the best way to open a present to stand on top of it? |
 |
| It's race time~ |
 |
| Family story time |
Creed and I had a great birthday. We went out to eat and then came home and opened up Creed's gifts from GiGi and Grandpa. (His party with his friends is next weekend.) He wasn't sure what to make of the firetruck at first but he decided it was pretty cool. When he first opened up Bigsby the Monster, he cried for a split second and then kissed him.
Bigsby is a stuffed character that responds to certain phrases in the book as you read it out loud. It is pretty cute. Kara and Joey left Creed's toys here to pick up another day. As I was getting into bed, I heard a voice in the house and it scared the beejeebees out of me~ Mike even woke up. Then I realized that I forgot to turn off Bigsby. It did freak me out somewhat~
This boy has brought such joy to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment