Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blueberry Lime Tiramisu

Market Street was sampling this recipe when I was shopping there Friday. It was yummy, so I started loading the ingredients into my cart. I may be a little slow, but I have finally figured it out. Market Street makes recipes that have expen$ive ingredient$ ! What a great marketing idea! (for them.) This was probably between 16 to 20 dollars to make. (I didn't save my ticket or I could be more accurate) But I made it for Mother's Day, so for a special occasion it is worth it.


Paula Deen's Blueberry Lime Tiramisu

1 pint heavy whipping cream

1 package Whip-It Stabilizer

1/4 cup powdered sugar

2- 8 oz pkgs cream cheese

1- 7 oz pkg Alessi Ladyfingers, split

1 -6 oz frozen limeade concentrate, thawed

1-21 oz can Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling

1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on top)

In a large bowl, beat whipping cream with mixer until thickened. Gradually add powdered sugar and Whip-It, beating until soft peaks start to form. Gently fold in cream cheese until combined; set aside.


Line 9x13x2 baking dish with ladyfingers, cut side up, brush them with limeade concentrate; spoon half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Tip with half of blueberry pie filling; repeat process for next layer with remaining ladyfingers, cheese mixture and pie filling. Garnish top with remaining powdered sugar and fresh blueberries if desired.

Cover, chill 5 hours or overnight to soften cookies and absorb moisture. Cut into squares and serve. Serves 8-10 Enjoy~

I see that Paula Deen's version is a little different than Market Streets. You can view her version here.

1 comment:

Mara said...

Looks Yummy! What did Kara get? I have a video of Kat walking just below the Easter blog post.