Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lazy Fall Day

A few weeks ago, Mike and I went to the lake for the day on a quiet Monday. The weather was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. ~ I fished for a bit, Mike fished for most of the day. We had a little cookout. I enjoyed reading in the hammock. Some of these pictures are from my view from the hammock. Did you know that bees can swim? I thought the waves made from the bee were pretty neat. And I played with my camera taking pictures in black and white and sepia. It was a long day as we picked up Kara from DFW airport and her midnight flight was delayed until 1 a.m. We got home about 3:30, but Ryan met us for a late dinner at IHOP and we killed some time at WalMart. So it was all good. We enjoyed seeing Ryan two days in a row as he and Sarah had come to visit us the day before. A double treat!


































No comments: