

This was taken from our double-decker bus on our NYC trip. I didn't know the name of the area, but then I realized that I took a photo of the street signs that I thought was interesting. So it is Federal Plaza, close to Wall Street if I remember correctly. It was a nice sunny October day last year. Visit
Weekend Reflections for more nice photos of reflections and add your own if you wish.
7 comments:
Very nice reflection photo. It almost looks like the reflected buildings are right there - not reflections.
Looks like a busy place! Love to peep in there with an espresso! ha..I like your header too- Cheers
Great reflations and shots!
Great reflections and shots!
The reflection of buildings on buildings is fantastic! The plaza itself looks like a very nice place too. Love those big round benches, the big mounds of bushes :) and spiral-ended banisters.
I am entranced by all the circles in the foregraound rather than the actual reflection.
I love the large green circular benches and the railings with the spiral ends. Very interesting effect in the photograph.
Very nice photo of a great city! I wish that I went there today. NYC is full of reflections.
Post a Comment