I love free stuff!, so I am a frequent patron of the local library. I have five, four star or better rated books, according to Amazon.com. The question is which one to read first? I usually go to Amazon to see which ones have the higher rating as I don't like to waste my time on a boring book. I have been known to read over 200 pages and then give up on a book. I am reading for my pleasure, so why waste time on blah books?
The library now has it set up where it will pull the books from the shelf for you and put on hold as well save them if you are on a waiting list. I love this service. It is really better than a bookstore as I scout around on line for the best books to reserve and they are waiting for me to pick up. You can even reserve books that are new releases and many times I am the first to get them. The best part is that I am in and out of the library in a hurry and on to reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment