We went for a cookout tonight at the Ponderosa. I was trying to photograph a large bird flying overhead that I was later told was a crane, but I think my 'almost dead' camera battery delayed me getting the crane in the shot, but a nice picture never the less. Good thing we could sit in the large covered building as it was pretty windy.Friday, April 24, 2009
Friday night delight
We went for a cookout tonight at the Ponderosa. I was trying to photograph a large bird flying overhead that I was later told was a crane, but I think my 'almost dead' camera battery delayed me getting the crane in the shot, but a nice picture never the less. Good thing we could sit in the large covered building as it was pretty windy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can not believe you guys shot turtles, why didn't you just transplant them? At least we eat what we kill over here, I hope you had turtle soup.
Mama always said "turnabout is fair play". Now the turtles are fish food!
Post a Comment