Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scarred for Life

Garry's memory for Tim's birthday, printed with Garry's permission:

About a week ago I dreamed I was running through Wal-mart with out any pants (it seemed a lot colder in the frozen food section than normal). It is good to wake up from a dream like this and realize that even though I did not have any pants on I was in bed asleep. They say that dreams of this nature are not uncommon but, I seem to end up a lot of places without my pants, I have been pantless in church, at work, the mall just to name a few. You might say I have a phobia that activates itself in my sleep. Maybe this is called nopantphobia. They also say that most phobias in people were developed at an early age. Possibily the year was around 1963. Fourteen year old Tim (the instigator) and thirteen year old Joel thought it would be funny to hang little Garry's pants on the school flag pole. Little Garry thought it was pretty funny that someones pants were on the flag pole until his big brothers told him they were his. Now he is scarred for life. Terrorism expert Tim got an early start. Graci put me up to this story . Happy Birthday Tim! Little Garry's sisters used to dress him up like a girl when he was little but that is another story for someone elses birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Explains a lot about Garry.
Janice